Terms and Conditions
In order to join the Tripaneer Affiliates Program, you must agree with the Terms & Conditions. You can read the full legal terms and conditions here: https://www.tripaneer.com/affiliates, under the ‘terms of service’ tick box.
Since we understand it might be a bit of a tough read, we’ve summarized the agreement and simplified the language for you here:
- Paid Search. We don't allow our affiliate product to be advertised on third-party platforms in any way. This means you can't advertise (solicited or unsolicited) your affiliate link using social media, communication tools and click-through in graphics, text, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization (“SEO”): The Affiliate may not use any term which is the same as or confusingly similar to any trademark (whether registered or unregistered) belonging to Tripaneer.com or any other third party in any activity intended to unfairly influence the results of any internet search engine unless the owner of such trademark has given its prior written consent. The Affiliate shall comply immediately with any reasonable request from Tripaneer to cease using any term in any paid search or SEO which is the subject of a third-party complaint in relation to any use described above or similar thereto that may be received by Tripaneer.
- The Affiliate shall not register, or otherwise acquire, any Internet domain name which incorporates any word or words which are identical or confusingly similar to any trademark (whether registered or unregistered) belonging to Tripaneer or any other third party unless the owner of such trademark has given its prior written consent.
- The Affiliate shall not programmatically evaluate and extract information from ('screen scraping') any part of the Tripaneer Website.
- The Affiliate shall not make any static copy of any part of the Tripaneer Website on the Affiliate’s own server.
- The Affiliate shall not publish anywhere on the Affiliate Website any statement, either expressed or implied, that the website is part of, endorsed by, or an official website of Tripaneer.com.
- The Affiliate shall not copy, publish or incorporate on its Website blog content written by Tripaneer and YouTube Videos published by Tripaneer.
- The Affiliate shall only use the Tripaneer content (e.g. listing information, photo’s, organizer information etc) to generate traffic exclusively to the Tripaneer Website.
- In order to protect the goodwill generated by Tripaneer in the Tripaneer brands, the Affiliate agrees that it shall use its best efforts to ensure that the Affiliate Website is sufficiently distinct from the Tripaneer Websites so as not to create any possibility of consumer confusion. In doing so, the Affiliate agrees as follows:
- Any logo(s) used on the Affiliate Website shall be distinctly different to the Tripaneer logo (save for any logo that may be provided by Tripaneer.com for use by the Affiliate to indicate that the Affiliate Website is 'powered by Tripaneer.com').
- The look and feel of the Affiliate Website shall be distinctly different to the Tripaneer Website including, but not exclusively: the colour scheme; the typefaces; the design; the layout; the button and boxes; and the available features (save for those features reasonably required for the performance of the Affiliate's obligations under this Agreement).